- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- Purposes of collecting the requested data.
- Legitimacy for their processing.
- For how long we retain them.
- To whom your data are disclosed.
- What your rights are.
1. Responsible for processing
CATENESCOM PRODUCTES, S.L.U. (B65430589)
C/ Francesc Puget i Monfort, 37
08560 Manlleu, Barcelona, España
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereinafter “Shasèl®”, “We” or the “Responsible for Processing”.
2. Personal data
“Personal data” refers to any type of information or datum which might directly (e.g. your name or surname) or indirectly (your ID) identify you. Personal data include information such as the e-mail address, mailing address, mobile phone number, personal preferences and shopping habits or financial information, among others. They could also include numerical identifications like your computer’s IP address or your mobile device’s MAC address, as well as the information obtained via cookies.
The User (you) hereby ensures that the provided personal data are true and exact and commits to notifying any change or modification thereof.
Any loss or damage caused to the website, the Responsible for Processing or any other third party due to the communication of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information in the website forms will be under the sole responsibility of the User.
We can collect or receive your data through our website and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your data directly (e.g. when you buy on the website or when you contact us) and in some others we collect them ourselves (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. Purposes, legitimacy and retention of the processing of data sent via:
- Collected persona data: A form with your name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, phone number and bank details will have to be filled out before buying on our website.
- Purpose: The aforementioned data are collected in order to:
- Deliver a proper service.
- Execute the purchase or services agreement which you have contracted with Us.
- Process and track your orders.
- Manage your orders and send the purchased products to the provided address.
- Administer the payment of your orders.
- Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to functionalities, products or hired services.
- Address questions or inquiries which you may have concerning your orders.
- Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
- Manage eventual returns once the items have been purchased.
- Send you our newsletter, informative and/or advertising communications, as well as customized promotions of our products and services (in case you have ticked the corresponding check box).
- Legitimacy: Your express consent, the execution of the contractual relation with You and Shasèl®’s legitimate interest. Accordingly, the processing of your data is necessary to execute the terms regulating the use of the website, as well as to execute the purchase or service delivery agreement.
- Retention: In addition to the minimum amount of time needed to fulfill our legal obligations and for business purposes, we will process your data for as long as it is necessary in order to deliver a proper service.
For your security, Shasèl® relies on the credit/debit card payment system through a secure payment gateway. The provided bank details are encrypted and securely disclosed to the bank servers. They are then verified with the issuing bank in order to avoid eventual frauds and abuses.
We store and disclose your credit/debit card details in accordance with the major international standards in confidentiality and security.
- Collected personal data: E-mail address.
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to get in contact with us and answer your requests for information, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimacy: Your express consent when you request information through our contact form.
- Retention: Until your request (via form or via email) has been answered, if you have not generated any other processing.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In case of receiving your CV, your personal and resumé data may become part of our database in order for you to participate in any present or future selection process.
- Legitimacy: Your consent when requesting information via e-mail or when sending us your details and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Retention: Until your email request has been answered, if you have not generated any other processing. In case of receiving your CV, your data may be stored within a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
We may retain some personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations or regulations, as well as to manage our rights (e.g. to enforce our claims through the courts) or for historical or statistical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, they will be deleted from our systems and records or anonymized so that identifying you becomes impossible.
Obligation of providing us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years or, as the case may be, having sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are needed to manage your requests and/or provide the services that you may hire. Thus, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you properly nor provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information to our databases.
4. Recipients of your data
The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by staff members of Shasèl® on the legal basis for the legitimate interest in order to comply with administrative purposes.
Also, your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Suppliers of logistic services, transport and delivery.
- Third parties that help us with lead management, provide IT services such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that can contain data about you.
- Third parties who assist us in providing digital services, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social networks agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, in order to analyze their effectiveness and manage your contact and your questions.
- For the sake of efficiency, your data may be occasionally disclosed to service providers located in the United States of America or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area. However, we will make sure that all disclosure of your personal information that we (or those third parties with whom we may share it) carry out, complies with the legislation applicable to us.
- Third parties needed to comply with legal regulations.
5. Rights concerning your personal data
Any person may withdraw consent at any time, provided that it has been granted for the processing of their data. Under no circumstances does the withdrawal of the consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Requesting access to your personal data or their rectification if they are inaccurate.
- Requesting deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Requesting the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Requesting the opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Requesting the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights acknowledged in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to demand your Rights: By means of a written document to the liable person to their postal or e-mail address (referred to in paragraph 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you want to exercise and the concerned personal data.
In the event of a dispute with the company in relation to the treatment of your data, you can file a complaint before the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to warrant the security of the supplied personal data and prevent alteration, loss and processing or unauthorized access thereto.
7. Personal data update
For us to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us about any change in them. Otherwise we cannot be held liable of the truthfulness thereof.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we process and use your personal data or you want to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact email@example.com.