What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of data storage and retrieval device that is used on a user's terminal equipment in order to store information and retrieve information already stored, as established in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI).
The cookies are then classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services.
- Preference or customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Cookies de análisis o medición: son aquellas que permiten al responsable de las mismas el seguimiento y análisis del comportamiento de los usuarios de los sitios web a los que están vinculadas, incluida la cuantificación de los impactos de los anuncios. La información recogida mediante este tipo de cookies se utiliza en la medición de la actividad de los sitios web, aplicación o plataforma, con el fin de introducir mejoras en función del análisis de los datos de uso que hacen los usuarios del servicio.
- Cookies de publicidad comportamental: son aquellas que almacenan información del comportamiento de los usuarios obtenida a través de la observación continuada de sus hábitos de navegación, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo.
Tipos de cookies según el plazo de tiempo que permanecen activadas
- Session cookies: those designed to collect and store data while the user browses a website. They are commonly used to store information that is only relevant to provide the services the user requests on one occasion and they expire once the session has finished.
- Persistent cookies: those in which data are not deleted from the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time by the entity in charge of them.
Cookies used by this website
This website uses session, persistent, technical and analytical cookies. In any case, the cookies that we use are aimed at making the browsing experience more effective. Under no circumstances do these cookies provide personal data by themselves nor are they used for collecting such information.
Below you will find the types of cookies used on our website, along with the information related to their control (own or third-party), purpose, function and retention period:
|[wordpress_test_cookie]||Technical||Session||These cookies are necessary for the provision of the service.|
|[_gid, _gat, _ga]||Analytical||Variable|
|These cookies are used to collect information on how our visitors use these websites. All information is collected anonymously and may contain data such as the browser being used and the number of viewed pages. This information helps us improve our website and your user experience.|
|[moove_gdpr_popup]||Technical||Session||These cookies are used to save your privacy settings.|
Third party cookies:
|Cookie||Provider||Purpose||Duration||Retention period||Learn more|
|[ID]||Google analytics||Advertising||Session or persistent||1 year||Cookie used by Doubleclick.net for targeting, optimization, reporting and online ads attribution purposes.|
|[1P_JAR]||Advertising||Session or persistent||1 day||Cookie that shares data with Google to make ads more appealing.|
Likewise, we inform you that you can block or disable cookies by adjusting the settings of your Internet browsers. Even if you block or disable them you can continue using our web site, although the use of some services may become limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
- For more information on Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-predamientos?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For more information on Chrome, click here: : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information on Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information on Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website with the aim of being properly informed about possible changes thereof.
Date of publication: April 28, 2020