This website uses its own and third party cookies both during the browsing session and permanently in order to work properly, acquire information about the traffic or remember the users’ actions and preferences in the future.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is placed on your computer or terminal when you access our website. Among other things, cookies allow for storing and recovering information about the browsing habits of a user or their machine. Depending on the collected information or the machine usage, cookies can help to identify the user.
Cookies used by Shasèl® (or by the third party acting on its behalf) are solely linked to an anonymous user and computer and we do not store sensitive information which could lead to personal identification such as address, password or credit/debit card data.
Thanks to cookies it is possible for the server of www.shaselshoes.com, (or the third party acting on its behalf) to identify the browser of the computer being used by the user in order to make navigation easier. They are also used in order to measure audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of accesses.
Likewise, the Web servers of www.shaselshoes.com will be able to automatically detect the user’s IP address and domain name. All this information is recorded in an activity file of the server which allows for subsequent data processing as a means of obtaining statistical measures revealing the amount of page impressions, visits to our Web services, etc. In any event, the said file undergoes several dissociation processes that impede the identification of the users’ machine.
Kinds of cookies
Our website www.shaselshoes.com uses its own and third party cookies with several purposes, namely:
- Own cookies: Those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website. We use them to manage the logged-in users’ sessions.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained via cookies.
- Session cookies: Those designed to recollect and store data while you browse our website.
- Persistent cookies: Those that are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time (from some minutes to several years).
- Analysis cookies: Those that are processed either by us or by third parties and help us quantify the amount of users and conduct statistical measures and analysis on how users utilize our website. To do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- We use Google Analytics with the purpose of gathering information anonymously and reporting on trends of websites without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region where you are located. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords in order to gather information anonymously and report on visits that reach us through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google for reporting on the launched marketing campaigns. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google in order to gather information anonymously and report on visits that reach us through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google for reporting on the launched marketing campaigns. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Facebook in order to gather information anonymously and report on visits that reach us through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook for reporting on the launched marketing campaigns. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
Likewise, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. Even if you block or disable them you can continue using our web site, although the use of some services may become limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
- For more information on Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- For more information on Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information on Explorer, click here http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information on Safari, click here: http://support.applekb/ph5042
- • For more information on Opera, click here: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website with the aim of being properly informed about possible changes thereof.